Hot Photo Gallery Plugin
HOT Photo Gallery Plugin is all that you need to make Photo Galleries of images directly in content pages of your Joomla website! This plugin create thumbnail images and slide show automatically from your collection of photos.
How it works?
- Upload images for Gallery in a folder on your server (using Joomla Media Manager or FTP). Make sure the folder is writable (chmod 777).
- Make an article page in Joomla with or without text and type:
wherever you want on the page (you would remove the *'s in practice. They are included to actually prevent the plugin from working in this place).
Our plugin will do the rest for you! What actually it does?
- Automatically makes thumbnail images and save them in /thumbs subfolder of your folder with images. You can define thumbnail image width in the plugin properties, defaultvalue is 200 (Extensions > Plugins > Photo Gallery Plugin).
- Replaces your command described above with a serie of thumbnail images. You select how many images per row in the plugin properties, default value is 3.
- Create Lightbox slide show. Click on any thumbnail will open larger image in Lightbox pop-up. User can browse images (prev/next) in the pop-up.
What options do you have regarding the page styling in plugin settings? (Extensions > Plugins > Photo Gallery Plugin)
- Border color, mouse-over color and border width.
- Padding between border and thumbnail image.
- Horizontal and vertical margins between thumbnail images.
Open plugin parameters in Extensions > Plugins > Photo Gallery Plugin. You'll see that some default parameters are already there. However, you should change some of them to accomodate module for usage on your site.
- NO-CONFLICT MODE: Try to enable/disable it if you have problems with plugin.
- IMAGES PER ROW: How many images you need in a row, depending of your template width.
- BORDER WIDTH: Border width of the thumbnail images in pixels (in example 1).
- BORDER COLOR: Border color of the thumbnail images (please enter hexadecimal value, i.e. #cccccc).
- BORDER HOVER COLOR: Border color of the thumbnail images on mouse over (please enter hexadecimal value, i.e. #999999).
- HORIZONTAL MARGINS: Horizontal margins between thumbnail images in pixels (i.e. 10).
- VERTICAL MARGINS: Vertical margins between thumbnail images in pixels (i.e. 10).
- PADDING: Padding between Thumbnail Images and Border in pixels (i.e. 3).
- THUMBNAILS WIDTH: Width of thumbnail images in pixels (i.e. 200).