In module parameters, you have control over module display. You can change width, height, border. Module colors are configurable (background color, font color, tabs color).
Enjoy this FREE release from HotJoomlaTemplates.com !
USAGE INSTRUCTIONSOpen module parameters in Extensions > Module Manager > Hot Newsflash. You'll see that some default parameters are already there. However, you should change some of them to accomodate module for usage on your site.
- MODULE WIDTH: Overall module width. If you have border, overall width will be higher for border width (x2). Height of the module depends of images height (set this below).
- BACKGROUND COLOR: Background color of the text area in hexadecimal format (in example ffffff). You may use Color Blender to get values if you don't have software, such as Photoshop.
- BORDER WIDTH: Border width is numerical value in pixels. Type only number (in example 3).
- BORDER COLOR: Color of the border line in hexadecimal format (in example 000000).
- NUMBER OF ARTICLES: How many featured articles you'd like to show. Select number 1-5.
- DISPLAY READ MORE LINKS: Enable/disable "read more" links. They are not necessary as articles' headers are linked.
- READ MORE LINK TEXT: Text for "read more" links (if they are enabled above).
- TABS WIDTH: Width of the tabs that are used to rotate between articled. Height of the tabs are calculated automatically.
- TABS BACKGROUND COLOR (REGULAR, HOVER, ACTIVE): Color of the tabs' background in hexadecimal format.
- TABS FONT COLOR (REGULAR, HOVER, ACTIVE): Color of the tabs' font in hexadecimal format.
- FOLDER WHERE IMAGES ARE STORED: Type folder (relative to Joomla root) where your images are stored. Don't include leading or trailing slash (in example you may enter images/stories).
- WIDTH OF THE IMAGES: Self explanatory.
- HEIGHT OF THE IMAGES: Self explanatory. It also determines overall module height.
- HEADING OF ARTICLE: Please type heading of the article here.
- LINK TO ARTICLE PAGE: Please type link to the full article here, starting with http://. You can use internal or external links (internal link example http://www.yoursite.com/index.php, or external link http://www.google.com). If you don't type a link, heading and image would be displayed without link.
- ARTICLE INFO TEXT: Please type short article information text for each featured article. HTML code allowed here.
- IMAGE NAMES: Image name with extension (in example articles.jpg).
IE6+, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari