Regular template installation within Joomla
- Unzip file "hot_sportal1x.zip" from archive you downloaded after purchase.
- In your Joomla admin panel, go Extensions > Extension Manager. See Image 1.
- Click <Browse> button and locate file "hot_sportal1x.zip" on your computer. Click <Upload & Install> button. See Step Image 2.
- Once the file has been uploaded on your server, you would get a message as on this image. See Image 3.
- Go Extensions > Template Manager, select "hot_sportal - Default" from the list and click Default icon (star in the right column). See Image 4.
- Check site frontend. Now you should see your website with a new template.
- You need to type "nav" in Menu Tag ID of the top menu module (position User3). Menu Class Suffix should be empty. Menu style should be set to "list".
After the installation procedure, you won't get your website look as this Demo. Maybe you'd need to change positions of your modules according to this guide and change parameters in some of your menus.
Podolski: We're contenders for gold
Any player whose presence at the first training session of a new season prompts a turn-out in excess.Read more...
Ronaldo: Don't count us out
On the eve of his country’s South Africa 2010 bow, Portugal’s captain is quietly confident.Read more...
Drogba: I'm afraid of nothing
His country's captain and primary source of goals, Didier Drogba has already won his first battle.Read more...