8:30 - Registration; 9:00 - Opening of the Conference; 10:00 - Jenna Lewis (Conference Hall): User experience in modern web design. Methods and tactics for providing the best user experience in modern websites; 11:15 - Refreshment (provided); 12:00 - Mark Johnson (Showroom): Web development of modern cloud based web applications in open source environments; 14:15 - Lunch in the Lunch Bar (provided); 15:30 - Andrea Lee (Private Conference Room): Design of modern web sites and cloud based web applications; 17:00 - Refreshment (provided); End of the Conference.|
Regular template installation within Joomla
- Super User
- Thursday, 01 September 2011 11:08
- Unzip file "hot_events1x.zip" from archive you downloaded after purchase.
- In your Joomla admin panel, go Extensions > Extension Manager. See Image 1.
- Click <Browse> button and locate file "hot_events1x.zip" on your computer. Click <Upload & Install> button. See Step Image 2.
- Once the file has been uploaded on your server, you would get a message as on this image. See Image 3.
- Go Extensions > Template Manager, select "hot_events - Default" from the list and click Default icon (star in the right column). See Image 4.
- Check site frontend. Now you should see your website with a new template.
- You need to type "nav" in Menu Tag ID of the top menu module (position User3). Menu Class Suffix should be empty. Menu style should be set to "list".
After the installation procedure, you won't get your website look as this Demo. Maybe you'd need to change positions of your modules according to this guide and change parameters in some of your menus. We recommend HotStart installation.