About HOT Carousel
Need to display your images as a carousel? Easily done with our new Joomla extension. Again, usage is very simple. You need to enter path to your images and your carousel is ready.
Switch between effects (fade and scroll), select number of images and image sizes are also possible. Learn more
Regular template installation within Joomla
- Published on Tuesday, 18 January 2011 11:07
- Unzip file "hot_architecture1x.zip" from archive you downloaded after purchase.
- In your Joomla admin panel, go Extensions > Extension Manager. See Image 1.
- Click <Browse> button and locate file "hot_architecture1x.zip" on your computer. Click <Upload & Install> button. See Step Image 2.
- Once the file has been uploaded on your server, you would get a message as on this image. See Image 3.
- Go Extensions > Template Manager, select "hot_architecture - Default" from the list and click Default icon (star in the right column). See Image 4.
- Check site frontend. Now you should see your website with a new template.
- You need to type "nav" in Menu Tag ID of the top menu module (position User3). Menu Class Suffix should be empty. Menu style should be set to "list".
After the installation procedure, you won't get your website look as this Demo. Maybe you'd need to change positions of your modules according to this guide and change parameters in some of your menus.
If you like effects used on above images, you can use it for your site. This template comes with integrated jQuery Lightbox. Please read details how to use it.